John Crestani Super Affiliate System
It doesn’t matter how many visitors you get if you don’t know how to get blog readers to buy products and services.
In this video, I show you exactly how I make money blogging including my techniques to convert my traffic into customers.
Here’s how to make money blogging:
1. Write content in a conversational tone – by using the words “you” and “I” within your posts you will create a conversation with your readers. By creating a conversation, people will engage with you and they are more likely to buy your products or services.
2. Make your content skimmable – by using subheadings within your blog post it will make your blog content easier to read. Your paragraphs also need to be short. They shouldn’t exceed 5 or 6 lines.
By making your blog content easier to read, it will also cause your readers to be more engaged which increases the likelihood of them purchasing.
3. Wrap up your blog post with a conclusion – similar to the point above this makes it easier for people to digest your content. And end your conclusion with a question as this causes more readers to leave a comment. When people leave a comment, respond and engage with them so you can build a relationship with them.
4. Link to your products or services – by linking to your products and services you can then drive traffic to pages that cause sales on your site.
5. Create blog posts that are case studies – when you showcase the results people have achieved by using your products or services this will convince more of your readers to become customers.
It’s that simple. Follow the 5 steps above to generate more customers.
I hope you enjoyed “Here’s How to Get Blog Readers to Buy Products and Services – How I Make Money Blogging”.
Don’t forget the leave a comment and please subscribe to my channel! 🙂